Tumble Tots has been operating a successful Franchise Network since 1979 and many franchisees have benefited from the opportunity. The success of the Tumble Tots franchise and brand is built upon our strong commitment in developing your child's physical and social skills within a loving and caring environment.
Who Are We Looking For?
Experience of working with children is not essential, but running a business in a child environment requires individuals to enjoy working with children and their parents.
Like all businesses Tumble Tots is demanding and initially it is very much hands-on. However, for the right person, running your own business brings a degree of freedom, flexibility and a great deal of satisfaction.
To become a Tumble Tots Franchisee you need qualities that are common to all successful business people:
- Confidence, enthusiasm and good interpersonal skills – Tumble Tots is a people business, are you friendly and a good communicator?
- Self-motivation and commitment – To build the business and maintain the high standards of the programme.
- Business minded – Are you able to identify and resolve difficulties, organise, plan and make decisions?
- The ability to manage staff – Can you lead and motivate others?
- Good health and fitness – Are you able to be on your feet most of the day, and load a van?
If the business sounds interesting and you possess these qualities, then Tumble Tots could well be the opportunity you've been looking for.